Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Starting to Feel Like AZ

Hey everybody!

It's been a pretty good week for us here in Doylestown. Elder West has been really learning how to do missionary work and really get into the swing of things. I'm thankful Heavenly Father has blessed me with such a good Elder to really help push me and be my absolute best. 

It's been a tad slow working with our investigators. Either they've been sick or had stuff going on which is a bummer. But it's not a problem! We keep working to find Ghost who are prepared while we try to keep in touch with the people we teach. 

One thing that was a bit strange was that I had my final regular interview with President Randall. So now the next time we will talk one on one will be my exit interview. This has probably been the fastest transfer of my life. But I'm definitely enjoying the days as they roll on. We have Zone Conference Wednesday with Elder Kopeshke of the Seventy! No better way to end my mission than with another general authority visit. I'm excited what revelation I will receive when we go and meet him. 

The mission has been fantastic. I'm really learning who I want to be continually when I get back because I'm working hard now. It's definitely a blessing as I have been as diligent as I could be. I'll keep you all posted how the mission goes for me! Thanks for all the love and support.

Elder Cortes

Doylestown, PA


No comments:

Post a Comment