Monday, May 29, 2017

One Last Adventure in Doylestown

Hey everybody!

There isn't a lot to update on since Friday but I do have exciting news regarding my last transfer. We found out Saturday night Elder Morton will be leaving for Maryland and I will be finishing my mission in Doylestown. What's even more exciting is that I received a call from President Randall last night and he extended the invitation to train for my last transfer!

I am so excited to finish my mission with this opportunity to be with another brand new missionary. I feel so humbled with how much trust the Lord has in me to start this new missionary on the right foot for his mission. 

I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me these next 6 weeks!

Elder Cortes

Doylestown, PA











No comments:

Post a Comment